Friday, March 14, 2008

Happy 7-Year Anniversary!!


John and I have been married for 7 years now and we spent our 7-year anniversary at Disneyland with our children and had the best time. How could you not have a good time at Disneyland! My favorite part of being there is seeing the children's reaction to everything. The children love all the rides and especially the parade. The only issue is that Chloe is at the age where she does not like to go on Pirates of the Caribbean. She is so petrified of the slides, but once we are inside, she loves it. We have to bribe with candies every time. Buffy went through that stage too, Piper is just loving it!

I cannot believe I am now 5 months pregnant with our 4th child. It's very exciting but I truly hate being fat!!!! I feel so yucky everyday, especially because I rarely have time to jog anymore. I am excited to be having a son, although, I often ask myself, "What am I going to do with a baby boy??!!!!" I am going to have to change his diapers, weird! All I have known are baby girls.


Spring is here and the weather is getting better, not so cold like it was in January and February. I just can't wait until summer, the beach is so beautiful and the day just lasts longer. My girls love that they get to play at the beach everyday while waiting for Daddy to come out of the water.

I am going to start writing cute/odd/random/funny things that my children says. I have been meaning to but keep putting it off.
The other night I went to check on the girls before I went to bed, and Chloe was not in her bed, she was in Piper room sleeping by herself.
Jackie: "Chloe, why are you sleeping in here by yourself baby?"
Chloe: "Cause I want to sleep."
Jackie: "Why didn't you just sleep in your own bed?"
Chloe: "Buffy and Piper sleep too loud." (Buffy and Piper snore)
Jackie: "Alright, good night baby girl!"

No comments: