Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fall 2009

Fall is finally here but you would not knowing with the warm weather that have refused to leave San Diego. You won't hear our family complaining about this. We have been trying to hang on to summer for as long as we can. We have been going to the beach everyday after dinner. The water has been warm enough that I have been trying to surf. Not having much luck with it but I am having so much fun trying. The water is not cold so of course that makes a big difference. My sweet husband is just beyond thrilled that I am out there trying to surf. We even made it out to the river the second weekend of September and LOVED IT! The air temperature was about 100-108 all day and the water was just perfect to sit be in all day, and that's what my children did. I love watching and listening to all my children giggling and playing with one another, just having a great time without any quarrels. It's truly my happy place, the warm weather, water, my children having a great time, no cell reception, and my husband next to me. I just feel so relaxed and happy every time we are there. I am having the time of my life creating memories for my children!! I am soooo lucky to be their mother.

Things Chad has accomplished the past month:
No longer takes the bottle.
Says "thank you"
Got his hair buzzed by daddy (I know this is not an accomplishment...more like an update)
Calls out Chloe and Piper's names.

Piper started preschool
Chloe started kindergarten
Buffy stared 2nd grade.

No comments: