Thursday, April 14, 2011

FEBRUARY Piper's Birthday

Celebrating at pre-school Playing dress up Our beautiful and most confident child, Piper, turned 5 this month. I think I spend about 2 hours watching videos of her as a baby I couldn't get enough of her. I don't remember her as a baby except when watching old videos. Piper has so much energy and is so amazingly articulate and I love that she tells us all the time that she knows what she wants to be when she grows up. She told us that she wants to be a "kid dentist." Maybe by me telling her that she brushes her teeth so clean like a dentist would makes her believe that she is. Anyhow, she had it all planned out. She will hire her dad to build her office for her, me to "let everyone where her office is" (I knew my marketing degree will be useful someday. ) Now, the problem with working for Piper is that if John and I discipline her at anytime, she will let us know that we are fired. I think we both get fired about 3-4 times a day. I told her one day that I can't work for her anymore, the emotional roller coaster of being fired is just to much for me to handle. She told me that I can always be her mommy because she will never fire her mommy. I love Piper and her vibrant spirit.

No comments: