Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Chad's Blessing Day.


This past Sunday, John along with family and friends blessed our son. It was great to have all of our family traveling such long distance to support us on a very special day.
Chad is 2 months is just so darn cute!! He really is such a good baby. All he needs is lots of milk and a clean diaper, and all is well. He sleeps pretty much through the night. I think it's because he's got three sisters who fight to hold him during the day time so he doesn't really get to nap peacefully. So night time he takes advantage of sleeping without interruption.

He's beginning to smile and make super cute baby noises when we baby talk to him. He's just growing along accordingly, with cute baby chubs and all. I still cannot believe that I have a son. I am really enjoying him each and everyday. I love that Buffy, Chloe and Piper just adore him. I walked in on all three of them trying to change his poopy diaper. Poor little guy, he's going to have all these little mothers smoothering him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!! ;) I need to post my pictures of Tori's blessing day!! AHHH!! He is ADORABLE and I am sure you are enjoying the BABY stage!! I LOVE IT!! ;) You are the one who looks awesome chickie!! ;) Hope you have a great day girl!!

Kristen said...

Jackie! He is SO CUTE!!!!! Oh my goodness..just perfect! I'm happy for you guys. Your family is beautiful! I'm glad to hear he is such a good sleeper:)

The Staggs said...

How did we miss this?! I would have love to see that little guy.:(

Whitney Carnohan said...

He is so darn cute! I love his little expression in the picture! You make (and John) beautiful babies. All four of your kids are sooooo beautiful! Hope to catch up soon.