Sunday, September 7, 2008

What a great summer!

I cannot believe how fast this year has gone by, school has started and our family have had a great and busy summer. Between swimming lessons, birthday parties, beach parties and family get together that it hardly felt like we had time off at all. My kids spend 3/4 of the summer in the pool and the other 1/4 of the time at the beach. The girls are very happy to be back at school. Since Buffy and Chloe are both in schools, I now have 2 kids at home. Buffy loves being at school and if it was up to Chloe, I would be with her in school all day.

We celebrated Chad turning a month by going to Disneyland. We all had a great time, Chad slept the entire time we were there.
/

"We are DEVO!"

English Beat

Lead Singer of English Beat


John and I had a chance to go see 2 great bands this summer. Devo, one of John's favorite bands and English Beat, one of my favorites. The Devo concert was great, but as soon as John and Curtis starting moshing, I got claustrophobic and left the sea of people. The English Beat were fantastic! I am so glad to have had a chance to see them in concert, they are one of the best ska bands, next to the Specials. I am so stuck in the 80's when it comes to music. I love the music from the that era.


1 comment:

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

I got a huge smile on my face when I saw the pic of your family. I hope all is well with you guys. Congrats on the newest addition.