Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009


My four darlings.


Daddy and Piper at school


Holloween is not my holiday but I had a blast this year celebrating it. I think that one of the reasons why is because all my kids loved their costumes. No one cried because their costumes was too itchy, too scratchy, too big, too tight, etc... And of course I absolutely thought they were darling. Chad is just so adorable in his lion costume. He loved it! While at the trunk or treat, he was walking around growling at everyone and was just having a great time. Piper made an adorable Dorothy. Chloe's costume was cool, it lights up and changes colors she really enjoyed it. And Buffy of course had a great time.


Buffy decorating Halloween cookies

Piper is so adorable as Dorothy

Dorothy and the adorable and courageous lion

Buffy and friends decorationg cookies

Chloe and friends decorating Halloween cookies


Chad Staying warm in his lion costume


Chloe as a fairy with her favorite lion













No comments: