Friday, December 11, 2009

Los Cabo

We had a chance to go to Cabo in October for John's birthday. It was much needed time away. The weather is just fantastic! Perfect 80 degrees the entire time we were there. John did find surf and loved it. The warm water, good fun waves and no crowds make perfect surf condition. I got to lay around all day by the pool and read, loved every minute of it. John did go fishing and caught an 80 lbs tuna. We had it for dinner that night. He was so excited because it was his first time going fishing. I did not think I would like Cabo very much but I had a great time and the duration of the flight from LA is only about 2 hours. The weather and water is just a perfect temperature. And of course the food is just the best, but then again, Mexican food is my favorite.

John caught our dinner for the night, an 80 lbs tuna!!


That's what I am talking about!!
Leaving port.
Cabo landmark
One of my favorite places to stay.

Ahh...so serene

Forget the huts and hammack on the beach... I am styling on this surf trip.
From our hotel balcony. My hot boyfriend, on our way to find some surf.
The sunset was so beautiful.

No comments: