Saturday, July 31, 2010

CHAD IS 2!!!

Happy 2nd Birthday Chad!!!! We love You so much!!!
He loves the movie 'Cars'
Loves playing in the dirt
Loves cousin Madi
Daddy and Chad at on the boat at the river
With Mommy at the river.
Chad, Chad I don't think there are enough stars in the galaxy that match the amount of love I have for my little man. I cannot believe he's already 2 years old. I still remember finding out that I was pregnant with him and how excited John was that he is finally going to have a son. He is definitely all boy! Chad loves cars, motocycles, skateboards and loves being on boat. I must say, he is very spoiled with lots of love from his sisters, mommy and daddy. We are so in love and so proud of him, he can read all the letters in the alphabet and is being potty trained. He's a bit obsessed with the movie 'Cars'. He carries McQueen everywhere he goes! If if was up to Chad, he would be watch the movie all day and everyday. He loves his family and brings so much happiness to our lives.

No comments: